…drafted a novel?
…completed a PhD thesis?
…outlined a memoir?
…got a good idea for a non-fiction book but don’t know where to begin, how to proceed, or whether your concept is solid?
…started or finished some other kind of writing project but need a second opinion on structure or tone, a sharp eye to fix lingering errors, or an overall manuscript assessment?
As an editor specialising in travel, arts, culture and the humanities, I provide a range of editorial services for beginner writers, working professionals, businesses, and academic specialists.
- Are you seeking a developmental book editor to help you work through style issues in your memoir?
- Do you need a copyeditor to improve the readability of a fiction or non-fiction manuscript?
- Looking for a fresh pair of eyes to polish your website, blog, or other documents?
- Seeking an academic editor who specializes in the humanities or social sciences?
- Want to outsource proofreading to someone who knows what they’re doing?
You are in the right place!
Whatever kind of editorial or proofreading services you seek for travel, arts, and culture-related projects, I can deliver. I provide the following services:
My editing prices depend on a number of factors:
- Length (in words).
- Quality of English language writing (and whether you are an ESL writer).
- Stage of the project (i.e., draft vs. final).
- Number of passes of the text I’d be required to make.
- Style guides to be adhered to for specific journals or disciplines.
- The actual amount of work needed to bring the manuscript up to the highest levels.
Struggling with content? Let me help you.
My well-researched, carefully crafted SEO-enhanced copywriting and content writing improves customer engagement and leads to increased sales and brand recognition. I’ve written web copy, web articles/blog posts, social media posts, and newsletters for the following industries:
- Arts & Crafts
- Local Government & Infrastructure
- Transport & Logistics
- Health & Diet
- Education & Careers
- Software (SaaS)
- Dentistry (B2B)
- Medical technology (Orthopedics)